- Plan of New Orleans.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- General map of Cairo.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: China Remove Subject: Macau (Special Administrative Region) Remove Location: Hu Hsien Remove
Scale ca. 1:760,000. Title pasted on verso. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Translated title: Coastal map of China. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 1. Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881