- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861