- Beijing and vicinity.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- General map of Cairo.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Frederick County Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Shows the area surrounding Burkittsville, Frederick County, Md., as the left wing of McClellan's army moved toward Crampton's Gap to try to prevent the Confederate assault on Harper's Ferry, W. Va.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-09-14