- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Mississippi Remove Contributor: Lyell, G. A. Remove
Title from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S159, S160, S161, 390, 391, 392 Pen and ink manuscript map indicating troop positions near Corinth, towns, mills, railroads, roads, and drainage. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Lyell, G. A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862