- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Liberia
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Mississippi Remove Subject: Mcnairy County Remove
[Map of part of the counties of McNairy and Hardin, Tennessee, and Alcorn and Tishomingo, Mississippi.] /
Title from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S159, S160, S161, 390, 391, 392 Pen and ink manuscript map indicating troop positions near Corinth, towns, mills, railroads, roads, and drainage. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Lyell, G. A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862