- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Grand Canyon
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862