- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Ivory Coast.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862