- General map of Cairo.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862