- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862