- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Location: Coochland County Remove
Map of the counties of Charles City, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, New Kent, and part of the counties of Caroline and Louisa, Virginia.
"Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer."--apears above title. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, geographic features and land owners. With ...
- Contributor: Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864