- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Grand Canyon
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers Remove Subject: Fort Mahan Region (Washington) Remove
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Black ink, red ink, and lead pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. At lower right: 211, L. Sheet 10. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 691.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault DCP
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860