- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Washington Region Remove Subject: Alexandria (Va.) Remove
Low-angle bird's-eye view. Shows cities of Washington and Alexandria in foreground. Includes index of military positions with regiment names. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 678 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. 39 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: Bohn, Casimir
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861