- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The city of New York.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: Washington Metopolitan Area Remove
This map shows the names and configurations of Union fortifications on the Virginia side of the Potomac River in 1862, and in some cases lists the name of the regiment that built the structure.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861