- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. Remove Location: Franklin Region Remove
Sketch map showing troop positions, roads, railroads, streams, and location of the "Cherry tree where was [sic] hung the rebel spies Col. Williams and Lieut. W.G. Peter--June 10, 1863". Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink (brown/red/dark blue). Added in red ink below title: Position of troops at the battle here, added since close of the war--G.H.B. Mounted on paper backing. Watermark: Franklin Mills. Imperfect: Scattered ...
- Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863