- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Bohn, Casimir Remove
Low-angle bird's-eye view. Shows cities of Washington and Alexandria in foreground. Includes index of military positions with regiment names. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 678 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. 39 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: Bohn, Casimir
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861