- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Richmond Region Remove Location: Region Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Shows fortifications, settlements, roads, railroads, streams, and vegetation in some areas. Also covers Richmond city region. Annotated in purple ink at lower right: Camps and routes of march of the U.S. Engineer Battln. during the Peninsula Campaign--1862. [Signed] Gilbert Thompson, U.S. Eng'r Battln.--1862. Also annotated in purple ink to show the lines of march in 1864 and ship ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Lindenkohl, A. - Lindenkohl, H. (Henry) - Krebs, Charles G. - Thompson, Gilbert
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865