- The city of New York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- China-India border.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861