- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861