- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Appalachian Mountains Remove
The northern end of Lookout Mountain is the center point of this image, with the town of Wauhatchie and Lookout Creek to the left and Chattanooga Creek to the right. The Union forces are shown in the vicinity of the Raccoon Mountains, with Hooker and Geary's flanking movements down the west side of Lookout Creek noted. Confederate forces are divided into three lines, the ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863