- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- The city of New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- China-India border.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861