- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Language: Ng Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861