- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Location: Van Buren County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows parts of Warren and Van Buren counties, Tennessee, indicating rivers, falls, roads, houses and names of residents and woodland. Sun print. Description derived from published bibliography. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 396.4 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Weyss, J. E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863