- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861