- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Liberia
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Yellowstone National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861