- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861