- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- China-India border.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861