- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- China-India border.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863