- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Yellowstone National Park
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Jeck, Michael C. Remove
Historical overlay : [Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania Battlefields Memorial National Military Park, Virginia] /
Blueprint. Accompanied by text: Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, vegetation, community structure, and historical features survey : final report June 1981 / Richard R. Anderson ... [et al.] (iii, 62 leaves ; 28 x 22 cm. - 1 index diagram) LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 551.5 LC sheets annotated in ink on verso: Chancellorsville -- Spotsylvania Court House -- Fredericksburg -- The ...
- Contributor: Jeck, Michael C.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1981