- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1960-1969 Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Virginia Remove
[Map of the part of Virginia lying between the York and James rivers : showing battles and routes of Union forces 1861-62].
Covers the Virginia Peninsula inland to Richmond and Hanover. Shows settlements, battle sites, troop movements, roads, railroads, county names, and county boundaries. Title from R.W. Stephenson's Civil War maps, 2nd ed., 1989, p. 606. Pen-and-ink (black) and watercolor (gray). Handwritten (printing) in lead pencil at bottom: [Map of the part of Virginia lying between the York and James Rivers ...]. Oriented with north toward ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1962