- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639