- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639