- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- China-India border.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Yellowstone National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639