- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- General map of Cairo.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639