- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Grand Canyon
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1730-1739 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Dominican Republic Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the bottom. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 10. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 214. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 1 map : ms. ; 64 x 47 cm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1732