- Grand Canyon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- China-India border.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639