- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The city of New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A capital do Brasil.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove
Shows coast of Peru in the region of Callao. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Watermarks: IV [unidentifiable watermark]; and, fleur-de-lis over the characters VDL. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 708 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated ...
- Contributor: Gómez Ureran, Antonio
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756