- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- New Zealand.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639