- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1730-1739 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Hispaniola Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the bottom. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Mounted on cloth backing. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 10. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 214. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1732