- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The city of New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Defenses Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775