- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Defenses Remove Contributor: Walker, Thomas Remove
Scale 1:2,400; 200 ft. to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Annotated on verso: No. 4. Plan of the Isle aux Noix. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 620 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Walker, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1760