- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861