- London &c. actually surveyed
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The city of New York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New Zealand.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Subject: Earth Remove Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581