- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- China-India border.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: Earth Remove Location: Afghanistan Remove
"Dl Cartography Center/MPG 757216Al 10-01." Shows radial distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2001