- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- General map of Cairo.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Alabama Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800