- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Chicago, central business section.
- Yellowstone National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Alabama Remove Location: Gulf States Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800