- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Alabama Remove Location: Mobile Point Remove
Pen-and-ink. "April 1813." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Kennedy, Joseph C.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1813