- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Saint Augustine Remove Location: Colombia Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results