- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Republic of Liberia
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- China-India border.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Florida Remove Subject: Saint Augustine Remove Location: Dominican Republic Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results