- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- China-India border.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows portions of the fortifications of Richmond. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 630 Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on paper. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?