- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Ivory Coast.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- China-India border.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Lambecker, Chas Remove
Sketch showing the relative positions of Fort Henry and Fort Donelson : with the roads connecting the two places /
Shows the forts, roads, outwork fortifications in the vicinity of the forts, fortifications in the vicinity of the town of Dover, outlying buildings, and streams. Relief shown by hachures. At lower margin in handwriting: Engr. Dept. July 18/64. Recd. with Gen. Cullum's letter of the 16th inst. (C. 5621). Pen-and-ink (black, blue, and red). Mounted on paper backing under gauze covering. In upper left ...
- Contributor: Lambecker, Chas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862