- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Chicago, central business section.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The city of New York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Rogers, Robert Remove
S[i]r: This is minuts of the fort at Crown Point and of the redouts built round it; which I took on the mountain to the west of Crown Point abt. a miles ...
Scale ca. 1:6,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Has watermarks. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Rogers, Robert - Johnson, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755