- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Liberia
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: New York City Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776