- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: New York City Remove Location: The Narrows Remove
Plan of The Narrows, shewing the channel, shoal, depth of water, and the several battery's proposed on each side to prevent an enemy's sailing up to New York.
Scale 1:6,000; 500 ft. to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Includes "Explanation." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1155 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776