- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Canada Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John - Murray, James - Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765