- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Canada Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765