- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Great Smoky Mountains National Park Remove Subject: Camp Sites, Facilities, Etc Remove
Scale ca. 1:144,000. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Shows hiking trails and camping facilities. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1979